Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Magnetic Motor Starter, NEMA, 208V, 27A, 1P
- Item # 19YC71
- Mfr. Model # 8736SCG1V08E
- UNSPSC # 39121521
- Catalog Page # 317
- Catalog Group # H7718
- Shipping Weight 23.1 lbs.
- ItemMagnetic Motor Starter
- Starter TypeNEMA
- NEMA Size1
- Coil Volts208VAC
- Number of Poles2
- Amps AC27
- HP @ 1 Phase - 120V2
- HP @ 1 Phase - 230V3
- Enclosure TypeNEMA 1
- StandardsUL Listed/CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5856)
- Electric Motor Protection (5421)
- Switching Controls (4603)
- Motor Control Switches (4308)
- Motor Starter Controls (4073)
- Safety Switches (4072)
- AC Motor Controls (3952)
- Motor Starting Switches (3669)
- Magnetic Motor Starters (3358)
- Motor Starters (3163)
- Motor Controllers (2982)
- Magnetic Starters (2542)
- Enclosed Motor Starters (1978)
- Nema 1 (714)
- Reversing Motor Starters (574)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.