Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Load Center, 60A, 120/240VAC, 1PH
- Item # 1GEG4
- Mfr. Model # QO24L60NRNM
- UNSPSC # 39121101
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.5 lbs.
- ItemLoad Center
- Main Circuit Breaker or Main LugMain Lug, Fixed
- Number of Spaces2
- Max. No. of Tandem Breakers2
- Recommended Surface CoverIncluded
- Circuit Breaker TypeQO
- Short Circuit Current Rating10kA
- Bus MaterialCopper Plated
- Enclosure NEMA Rating3R, 4
- Recommended Ground Bar KitIncluded
- StandardsUL Listed, RoHS Compliant, Meets NEC Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electrical Boxes (3384)
- Electrical Enclosures (3319)
- Panelboard Circuit Breakers (1994)
- Electrical Panels (243)
- Breaker Boxes (230)
- Circuit Breaker Enclosures (213)
- Panel (Or Breaker Panel) Electrical Enclosures (209)
- Panelboards (199)
- Load Centers (170)
- Panelboard Boxes (138)
- Circuit Breaker Load Centers (129)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.