Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Safety Switch, Fusible, 30A, 600VAC, 3PH
- Item # 1H344
- Mfr. Model # H361
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 39121501
- Catalog Page # 311
- Shipping Weight 9.4 lbs.
- ItemSafety Switch
- Fusible / NonfusibleFusible
- UseClass H, J, R, T Fuse
- HP15 HP @ 600VAC
- NEMA Enclosure Type1
- IP Rating20
- Material of ConstructionSteel
- Number of Wires3
- Number of Poles3
- Contact Form3PST
- StandardsUL Listed
- Fuse Kit (Class R)Mfr. No. RFK03H
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Provision to padlock the operating handle in the OFF position is standard on all Heavy Duty safety switches.
There are two methods to provide provisions to padlock the handle in the ON position (subject to local code regulations - consult local authorities for interpretation):
(1) As a factory option on most Heavy Duty safety switches, add suffix SPLO to the standard catalog number. This may be added to 30-1200 ampere, NEMA Types 1, 3R, 4/4X/5 stainless steel, 12 and 12K switches. This provision will allow the customer to use one 3/8`` maximum hasp padlock to lock the switch in the ON position. Check the latest Square D Digest for the price adder.
(2) Modifying a switch in the field may be done to the 30 - 200 ampere, Series F switches, same NEMA types as above, and to our 400 - 1200A switches, Series E, all NEMA types. The lockplate on the side of the switch next to the handle has a very small indentation (a center punch) towards the top of the lockplate, which may be drilled out to accommodate a padlock. Note that drilling a hole in the steel of our painted devices will expose unpainted steel, which should be touched up with paint. Our gray paint is in a spray paint can, catalog number PK49SP."
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.