Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Flange Relay, 14 Pins, Square Base Type, 5A @ 240VAC/28VDC Contact Rating, 24VDC Coil Volts
- Item # 2DW67
- Mfr. Model # 8501RSD14V53
- UNSPSC # 39121515
- Catalog Page # 288
- Catalog Group # H8059
- Shipping Weight 0.1 lbs.
- Item Flange Relay
- Pins 14
- Base Type Square
- Contact Rating 5A @ 240VAC/28VDC
- Coil Volts 24VDC
- Contact Form 4PDT
- Socket Mfr. No. 8501NR45
- Contact Material Silver Cadmium Oxide
- Status Indicator No
- Push To Test No
- Features 1, 3, or 5A versions, 4PDT, Complete Socket Line, Horsepower Rated, AC or DC Operation, Manual Operator/Pilot Light Options
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
- Socket Code G
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.