Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
E-Stop Control Station, Mushroom, 1NC
- Item # 5GEL1
- Mfr. Model # 9001KYG1Y2
- UNSPSC # 39121512
- Catalog Page # 387
- Shipping Weight 3.4 lbs.
- ItemEmergency Stop Control Station
- Number of Operators1
- LegendEmergency Stop
- Type of OperatorPush Button with Mushroom Head
- ActionTurn to Release
- Contact Form1NC
- Mechanical InterlockNo
- NEMA Rating4
- Contact Rating3A @ 240VAC, 6A @ 120VAC, 0.27A @ 250VDC, 0.55A @ 125 VDC, 10A @ 600VAC/DC
- NEMA Contact Rating DesignationA600/Q600
- IP Rating66
- Enclosure MaterialDie Cast Aluminum
- Enclosure ColorGray and Yellow
- StandardsUL, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5853)
- Motor Control Switches (4306)
- Motor Starter Controls (4071)
- Push-Button Switches (3964)
- Push-Button Controls (3834)
- Metal Push Buttons (2481)
- Enclosed Switches (2295)
- Enclosed Control Switches (2102)
- Nonilluminated Push Buttons (1801)
- Motor Starter Switches (1080)
- Emergency Stop Controls (602)
- Safety Stop Controls (601)
- Stop Controls (601)
- Stop Buttons (478)
- Station Push Buttons (364)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.