Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Differential Pressure Switch, DPDT
- Item # 3FKC7
- Mfr. Model # 9012GGW24
- UNSPSC # 39121506
- Catalog Page # 399
- Shipping Weight 3.43 lbs.
- ItemPressure Switch
- ApplicationAutomotive, Complex and Special Machines
- Actuation TypeDiaphragm
- Range0 to 175 psi
- Differential0.5 to 36 psi
- Contact FormDPDT
- Port Type2-Port 1/4-18 FNPT
- Burst Pressure240 psi
- AC Contact Rating10A @ 480V
- NEMA Rating4, 4X, 13
- IP Rating54
- Temp. Range-10 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Special FeaturesNitrile (Buna-N) Diaphragm, Control Circuit Rated, Differential Pressure Switch, Water Tight, Dust Tight, Oil Tight and Corrosion Resistant (Indoor/Outdoor) Enclosure
- StandardsUL 508, CSA 3211-03, IEC 60957.5.1, CE
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.