Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Control Transformer, 2kVA, 6.19 In. H
- Item # 4RM78
- Mfr. Model # 9070T2000D1
- UNSPSC # 39121001
- Catalog Page # 307
- Catalog Group # H8342
- Shipping Weight 49.55 lbs.
- ItemControl Transformer
- VA Rating2kVA
- Input Voltage240/480VAC
- Output Voltage120VAC
- Temp. Rise115 Degrees C
- Transformer TypeFinger-Safe
- Enclosure FinishVarnish Vacuum Impregnation
- StandardsUL Listed,CSA Approved, CE Marked, NOM Requirements
- Manufacturers Warranty Length10 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
- Energy Efficient Transformers Catalog
- Aluminum vs. Copper Conductors In Low Voltage Dry Type Transformers Bulletin
- Low Voltage Transformer Solution For Infrared Scanning Applications Bulletin
- Energy Efficient Transformers Technical Data
- Type T K Industrial Control Transformers Spec Sheet
- Type T Multitap Universal Control Transformer Spec Sheet
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.