Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Combo Motor Starter, 120VAC, 45A
- Item # 1H692
- Mfr. Model # 8538SDA24V02S
- UNSPSC # 39121521
- Catalog Page # 312
- Shipping Weight 43.7 lbs.
- Item NEMA Fusible Combination Starter
- Short Circuit Protection 60A
- NEMA Size 2
- Coil Volts 120VAC
- Hz 50/60
- Amps AC 45
- NEMA Enclosure Type 12/3R
- Overload Relay Amp Setting Melting Alloy
- HP @ 3 Phase - 460V 25
- Fuse Clip Type Class H
- Max. Motor Voltage 600VAC
- Operator None
- Pilot Light None
- Control Transformer No
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5390)
- Electric Motor Protection (4822)
- Motor Control Switches (3759)
- AC Motor Controls (3527)
- Motor Starter Controls (3486)
- Safety Switches (3486)
- Motor Starting Switches (3113)
- Motor Overload Protection (3079)
- Magnetic Motor Starters (2807)
- Motor Starters (2600)
- Motor Controllers (2422)
- Electrical Disconnects (1723)
- Enclosed Motor Starters (1687)
- Disconnect Switches (1387)
- Disconnect Control Switches (1385)
- Motor Starter Switches (750)
- Combination Motor Starters (620)
- Motor Disconnects (595)
- Disconnect-Type Motor Starters (507)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.