Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Combination Motor Starter, MCP, 30A, NEMA 1
- Item # 12N830
- Mfr. Model # 8539SCG44V81CFF4P1TX11
- UNSPSC # 39121521
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 45.55 lbs.
- ItemCombination Motor Starter
- TypeMCP Circuit Breaker
- Short Circuit Protection30A
- NEMA Size1
- Coil Volts480VAC Primary, 120VAC Secondary
- Amps AC30
- NEMA Enclosure TypeType 1 General Purpose Surface Mounting
- HP @ 3 Phase - 230V7.5
- HP @ 3 Phase - 460V10
- Auxiliary Contact FormNO/NC
- StandardsUL, NEMA
- IncludesHand-Off-Auto Selector Switch, One Fuse Secondary, Two Fuses Primary, Red ON Filament Pilot Light, Control Power Transformer
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5970)
- Electric Motor Protection (5384)
- Motor Control Switches (4301)
- AC Motor Controls (4071)
- Motor Starter Controls (4068)
- Safety Switches (3942)
- Motor Starting Switches (3676)
- Motor Overload Protection (3415)
- Magnetic Motor Starters (3366)
- Motor Starters (3159)
- Motor Controllers (2981)
- Electrical Disconnects (2054)
- Enclosed Motor Starters (1978)
- Disconnect Control Switches (1715)
- Disconnect Switches (1715)
- Motor Starter Switches (1080)
- Motor Disconnects (930)
- Combination Motor Starters (907)
- Disconnect-Type Motor Starters (794)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.