Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Plug In Circuit Breaker, QO, Number of Poles 3, 30 Amps, 240VAC
- Item # 6RHG5
- Mfr. Model # QO330GFI
- UNSPSC # 39121601
- Catalog Page # 276
- Shipping Weight 1.39 lbs.
- ItemPlug In Circuit Breaker
- Number of Poles3
- Circuit Breaker TypeGround Fault Circuit Interrupter (Class A - 5mA)
- AC Voltage Rating240VAC
- DC Voltage RatingNot Rated
- For Use WithQO Load Centers and NQ Panelboards
- Terminal ConnectionBox Lug
- Min. Wire Size12 AWG
- Max. Wire Size6 AWG
- StandardsUL Listed, CSA Certified
- Max. AIR Rating10kA
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 1D328SQUARE D
Price $119.40 / each
Alternate Search Terms
- Thermal Magnetic Circuit Breakers (2717)
- Circuit Breakers (2661)
- Panelboard Circuit Breakers (2077)
- Short Circuit Protection (1415)
- Bolt-On Circuit Breakers (1147)
- Load Center Circuit Breakers (886)
- Plug-In Circuit Breakers (667)
- Load Center Plug-In Breakers (494)
- Load Center Bolt-on Breakers (257)
- GFCI (Ground Fault) Circuit Breakers (73)
- GFCI Circuit Breakers (72)
- Ground Fault Circuit Breakers (70)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.