Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Spray Adhesive, Foam and Fabric, 20 oz.
- Item # 21GR33
- Mfr. Model # SW055
- UNSPSC # 31201616
- Catalog Page # 3108
- Shipping Weight 1.05 lbs.
- ItemSpray Adhesive
- TypeFoam and Fabric
- Size (Oz.)20
- Net Weight (Oz.)13
- Temp. Range (F)0 Degrees to 130 Degrees
- Bonding Range5 to 20 min.
- SubstratesFabric to Most Foam, Metal or Wood Surfaces and to Itself. Bonds Most Urethane and Latex Type Foams to Themselves in Butt Splicing, Knife Edging, Laminating, Boxing and Edge Turning Operations and Also to Metal, Rigid Plastic and Wood Surfaces
- CharacteristicsLiquid Aerosol
- Green Environmental Attribute100% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionEPA Design for The Environment Recognized
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is EPA Design for The Environment Recognized.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.