Safety Lubricant, 0°F to 475°F, PTFE, 16 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 1MEU2
- Mfr. Model # S00728000
- Catalog Page # 2501
- UNSPSC # 15121526
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Lubricant
- Item Safety Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Lubricant Additives PTFE
- Min. Operating Temp. 0 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 475 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Nonflammable
- Lubricant Container Aerosol Can
- Container Size 16 oz.
- Series LU 728
- Lubricant Color Clear
- Net Weight 8.75 oz.
- Chemical Base Synthetic Oil
- Flash Point 320 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.82
- VOC Content 0.00%
- Application Hinges, cables, nut & bolts, linkages, conveyors, food processing equipment, and chains
- Standards Category Code H1
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.