Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemAll Purpose Lubricant
- Size16 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- Temp. Range-20 Degrees to 500 Degrees F
- Flash Point140 Degrees F
- Dielectric Strength47,000V
- VOC Content76.80% (Less Water and Federally Exempt Solvents)
- Specific Gravity0.82
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationElectrical Wiring, Transformers, Operating Controls, All Metal Surfaces
- StandardsNSF Registered 115051, Category Code H2
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
- Corrosion Inhibitors (766)
- Rust Inhibitors (714)
- Food-Grade Lubricants (418)
- Rust Preventives (375)
- Aerosol Lubricants (258)
- Lubricant Aerosols (258)
- Spray Lubricants (227)
- Multipurpose Lubricants (212)
- Corrosion Inhibitor Aerosols (172)
- Rust-Preventive Lubricants (165)
- Antirust Aerosols (164)
- Penetrating Lubricants (143)
- Penetrating Oils (134)
- NSF Rated H2 Lubricants (104)
- USDA Classified H2 Lubricants (80)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.