Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Moly Chain and Pin Lubricant, 11 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 5PE62
- Mfr. Model # S00202000
- UNSPSC # 15121520
- Catalog Page # 3466
- Shipping Weight 0.95 lbs.
- Item Moly Chain and Pin Lubricant
- Size 11 oz.
- Container Type Aerosol Can
- Base Moly
- Color Clear
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- Flash Point -20 Degrees F
- Dielectric Strength Not Specified
- VOC Content 25%
- Specific Gravity 0.76
- Metal Detectable No
- Application Use to Lubricate Chain Drives, Pins, Rollers, Conveyors, Machinery
- Standards NSF Registered 115087, Category Code H2
- Net Weight 11 oz.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Food-Grade Lubricants (431)
- Chain Lubricants (308)
- Aerosol Lubricants (296)
- Lubricant Aerosols (290)
- Spray Lubricants (236)
- NSF Rated H2 Lubricants (107)
- Chain and Cable Lubricants (102)
- USDA Classified H2 Lubricants (80)
- Aerosol Oils (72)
- Chain-and-Pin Lubricants (50)
- Moly (Molybdenum Disulfide) Lubricants (45)
- Chain and Cable Oils (42)
- Pulley Lubricants (26)
- Chain and Cable Aerosols (23)
- Wire Rope Lubricants (23)
- Hoist Lubricants (16)
- Chain Drive Lubricants (14)
- Open Gear Lubricants (12)
- Aerosol Moly Lube (11)
- Moly Lube Aerosols (10)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.