Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Mold Release, 2 percent, 16 Oz, Net 12 Oz
- Item # 3NZC3
- Mfr. Model # S00302
- UNSPSC # 15121514
- Catalog Page # 3452
- Shipping Weight 1.01 lbs.
- ItemMold Release
- Size16 oz.
- Net Weight (Oz.)12
- Operating Temp. (F)40 to 550
- CharacteristicsProvides Maximum Release with High Viscosity Silicone
- ApplicationUse for Plastic Injection Molders, Castings, Extruders and Lost Wax Process
- StandardsNSF 127700, H2 Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
- Food-Grade Lubricants (428)
- Aerosol Lubricants (264)
- High-Temperature Lubricants (261)
- Lubricant Aerosols (258)
- Spray Lubricants (226)
- NSF Rated H2 Lubricants (106)
- USDA Classified H2 Lubricants (80)
- Silicone Lubricants (74)
- Non-Ozone Depleting Lubricants (61)
- Mold Removers (58)
- Plastic Safe Lubricants (39)
- Mold Releases (26)
- Mold-Release Aerosols (26)
- Mold Release (25)
- High-Temperature Lubricant Aerosols (14)
- Ceramic Mold Release (2)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.