Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Open Gear and Wire Rope Lubricant, 16 oz., Aerosol Can
- Item # 4X595
- Mfr. Model # S00201000
- UNSPSC # 15121514
- Catalog Page # 3466
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- ItemOpen Gear and Wire Rope Lubricant
- Size16 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- Temp. Range450 Degrees F
- Flash PointNone
- Dielectric StrengthNot Specified
- VOC Content60% (Less Water and Federally Exempt Solvents)
- Specific Gravity0.74
- Metal DetectableNo
- StandardsNSF Registered 131583, Category Code H2
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
- Food-Grade Lubricants (429)
- Aerosol Lubricants (278)
- Lubricant Aerosols (273)
- Gear Lubricants (272)
- Spray Lubricants (238)
- Chain Lubricants (135)
- NSF Rated H2 Lubricants (106)
- Chain and Cable Lubricants (103)
- USDA Classified H2 Lubricants (80)
- Aerosol Oils (74)
- Chain-and-Pin Lubricants (50)
- Moly (Molybdenum Disulfide) Lubricants (45)
- Pulley Lubricants (26)
- Wire Rope Lubricants (24)
- Chain and Cable Aerosols (23)
- Hoist Lubricants (16)
- Chain Drive Lubricants (14)
- Open Gear Lubricants (12)
- Aerosol Moly Lube (11)
- Moly Lube Aerosols (10)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.