Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Open Gear and Wire Rope Lubricant, 16 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 4X595
- Mfr. Model # S00201000
- UNSPSC # 15121514
- Catalog Page # 3466
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- Item Open Gear and Wire Rope Lubricant
- Size 16 oz.
- Container Type Aerosol Can
- Color Black
- Temp. Range 450 Degrees F
- Flash Point None
- Dielectric Strength Not Specified
- VOC Content 60% (Less Water and Federally Exempt Solvents)
- Specific Gravity 0.74
- Metal Detectable No
- Standards NSF Registered 131583, Category Code H2
- Net Weight 12 oz.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Food-Grade Lubricants (431)
- Chain Lubricants (308)
- Aerosol Lubricants (296)
- Lubricant Aerosols (290)
- Gear Lubricants (262)
- Spray Lubricants (236)
- NSF Rated H2 Lubricants (107)
- Chain and Cable Lubricants (102)
- USDA Classified H2 Lubricants (80)
- Aerosol Oils (72)
- Chain-and-Pin Lubricants (50)
- Moly (Molybdenum Disulfide) Lubricants (45)
- Pulley Lubricants (26)
- Chain and Cable Aerosols (23)
- Wire Rope Lubricants (23)
- Hoist Lubricants (16)
- Chain Drive Lubricants (14)
- Open Gear Lubricants (12)
- Aerosol Moly Lube (11)
- Moly Lube Aerosols (10)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.