Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Food Grade Lubricant, ISO68,20oz, Net 15oz
- Item # 24A829
- Mfr. Model # S00214000
- UNSPSC # 15121526
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.2 lbs.
- ItemFood Grade Lubricant
- Size20 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- BasePure Synthetic Oils
- Temp. Range-78 Degrees to 478 Degrees F
- Flash Point200 Degrees F
- Dielectric StrengthNot Specified
- VOC Content20%
- Specific Gravity0.75
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationAerosol Spray
- StandardsASTM D1743, ASTM D2266
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
- Corrosion Inhibitors (854)
- Rust Inhibitors (805)
- Rust Preventives (462)
- Food-Grade Lubricants (428)
- NSF Rated H1 Lubricants (266)
- Multipurpose Lubricants (265)
- Aerosol Lubricants (263)
- Lubricant Aerosols (256)
- USDA Classified H1 Lubricants (246)
- Spray Lubricants (226)
- Rust-Preventive Lubricants (166)
- Dielectric Lubricants (80)
- Synthetic Multipurpose Lubricants (35)
- Low-Temperature Lubricants (11)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.