Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Dry Moly Lube, Aerosol, 11 Oz
- Item # 6KHF6
- Mfr. Model # S00200
- UNSPSC # 15121520
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.93 lbs.
- ItemDry Moly Lubricant
- Size16 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- Temp. Range-30 Degrees to 650 Degrees F
- Flash PointLess than 0 Degrees F
- Dielectric StrengthNot Specified
- VOC Content67.27% (Less Water and Federally Exempt Solvents)
- Specific Gravity0.68
- Metal DetectableNo
- StandardsNSF Registered 131583, Category Code H2
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Aerosol Lubricants (263)
- High-Temperature Lubricants (261)
- Lubricant Aerosols (256)
- Spray Lubricants (226)
- High-Pressure Lubricants (76)
- Aerosol Oils (73)
- High-Temperature Oils (73)
- Dry Film Lubricants (55)
- Moly (Molybdenum Disulfide) Lubricants (42)
- Dry Film Aerosols (25)
- High-Temperature Lubricant Aerosols (14)
- Aerosol Moly Lube (11)
- Moly Lube Aerosols (10)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.