Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Galvanizing Compound, WL(TM) 740,16 oz.
- Item # 39H841
- Mfr. Model # S00840000
- UNSPSC # 31211504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.3 lbs.
- Item Cold Galvanizing Compound, WL(TM) 740
- Base Type 92.00% Zinc Dust with Epoxy Resins
- Resin Type Epoxy
- VOC Content 49.22%
- Size 16 oz.
- Color Clear
- Coverage 22 sq. ft.
- Dry Time 10 to 15 min.
- Dry Time Recoat 2 to 16 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free 1 hr.
- Application Temperature Room temperature, 70 Degrees F
- Application Method Spray
- Surface Industrial Tanks, Piping, Welded Joints, Bridges, Farm Equipment, Fences, Wrought Iron, Gutters, Structural Steel, Transmission Towers, and Galvanized Surfaces
- Exposure Conditions Interior/Exterior
- Finish Low Gloss
- Features Prevents Corrosion
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.