Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCold Galvanizing Compound, WL(TM) 740
- Base Type92.00% Zinc Dust with Epoxy Resins
- Resin TypeEpoxy
- VOC Content49.22%
- Size16 oz.
- Coverage22 sq. ft.
- Dry Time10 to 15 min.
- Dry Time Recoat2 to 16 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free1 hr.
- Application TemperatureRoom temperature, 70 Degrees F
- Application MethodSpray
- SurfaceIndustrial Tanks, Piping, Welded Joints, Bridges, Farm Equipment, Fences, Wrought Iron, Gutters, Structural Steel, Transmission Towers, and Galvanized Surfaces
- Exposure ConditionsInterior/Exterior
- FinishLow Gloss
- FeaturesPrevents Corrosion
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI and PR.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.