Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item # 3WU63
- Mfr. Model # SK-416
- UNSPSC # 41111932
- Catalog Page # 3437
- Shipping Weight 10.0 lbs.
- Item Spotcheck Kit
- Application For Detecting Cracks and Leaks in Metal Surfaces, Lifting Devices, Automotive Parts, Valves, Pipes, Pressure Vessels and Tanks, Tool Shops, Fire Departments and Amusement Parks
- Includes One Each of 3WU59 and 3WU60, Two Cans of 3WU61, Handy Paint Marker, Hand Wipes and Instructions
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
This is from Ethiopia. It is known that our country Ethiopia is on rapid growth of metal manufacturing prose’s due to this fact, penetrants are highly demandable. We are also happy to provide in this huge market. Based on this, we choose your company to supply us the product. So we are like to know about the following things:
1. how do we make the legal agreement,
2. enough description about the product (for customer purpose),
3. enough description about your company,
instructions. I have also emailed them to you.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.