Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Oil Spill Kaddie Refill Kit
- Item # 35T172
- Mfr. Model # 3500K2-R
- UNSPSC # 47131905
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 16.4 lbs.
- ItemSpill Kaddie Refill
- Container TypeRefill
- Volume Absorbed Per Pkg.22 gal.
- Fluids AbsorbedOil Only / Petroleum
- Includes(5) 3" x 4 ft. Socks, (8) 10" x 10" Pillows, (1) 15" x 75 ft. Oil-Only Sorbent Roll, (1) Disposal Bag and Twist Tie, (1 pr.) Nitrile Gloves, (1 pr.) Splash Goggles
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Spill Control Absorbents (2067)
- Spill Control Sorbents (2063)
- Oil Sorbents (923)
- Sorbent Spill Control Kits (536)
- Sorbent Rolls (491)
- Sorbent Socks/Dikes (478)
- Petroleum Sorbents (470)
- Sorbent Pillows (403)
- Oil Spill Kits (217)
- Oil-Only Spill Control Kits (203)
- Soc Sorbents (165)
- Petroleum Spill Kits (74)
- Spill Control Stations (45)
- Sorbent Spill Control Stations (37)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.