Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Spill Control Plugging Compound, 1 lb, Cup
- Item # 3KLC3
- Mfr. Model # 780204
- UNSPSC # 15121516
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- ItemSpecialty Spill Control Plugging Compound
- Size1 lb.
- Container TypeCup
- ColorLight Tan to Gray (Dry Crystalline Powder), Blue to Green (Moist Solid)
- Flash PointNot Specified
- Temp. Range-30 Degrees F to 120 Degrees F
- Dry TimeNot Specified
- Dry Time RecoatNot Specified
- Dry Time Tack FreeNot Specified
- Traffic HoursNot Specified
- Application TimeNot Specified
- Setting TimeNot Specified
- Functional CureNot Specified
- Adheres ToMetal
- ApplicationPlugging Punctured Drums, Vessels
- CharacteristicsHydrocarbon Pre-mix
- Yield StrengthNot Specified
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.