Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Chemical Classifier Kit
- Item # 3CNV9
- Mfr. Model # 571020
- UNSPSC # 47131905
- Catalog Page # 2517
- Shipping Weight 2.84 lbs.
- ItemChemical Classifier Kit
- Detects ForIdentify Unknown Liquid Hazards in Sewers, Construction Sites, Accident Sites, Storage Facilities and Landfills
- Includes(20) Classifier Strips, (2) Bobbin of Polypropylene Thread, (1) Laminated Chemical Classifier Chart, (2) Nitrile Gloves, (1) Plastic Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Chemical and Wastewater Classifier Strips and Charts are the
perfect method for distinguishing risks in unknown spilled liquids and quickly assist the user in classifying the spill for proper treatment.
Chemical and Wastewater Kits and Stations are ideal for personnel who respond to unknown liquid spills on a regular basis.
If you have additional questions you can call 1-800-Grainger.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.