Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDual Telephone Line Tester
- DisplayTri-color LED's Indicate Line Status
- ApplicationTests the Status of Single or Dual Phone Lines
- FeaturesPocket Clip
- MeasuresMeasures the Integrity of Single or Dual Telephone Lines i.e., Reverse Wiring, AC Voltage Present on the Line, Line is Dead
- Adapter Type2.75" Flexible Lead with Standard RJ11 Phone Plug
- Connector TypeRJ11
- Line Polarity IndicatorReverse Wiring Indicator
- StandardsCE, cULus
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Cable Installation Tools (1277)
- Voice/Data Tools (1027)
- Cable Testers (138)
- Voice/Data Wire Verification Tools (101)
- Telecommunications Testers (82)
- Communications Testers (62)
- Telephone Line Testers (47)
- Line Testers, Telephone (46)
- Phone Line Testers (45)
- Line Analyzers, Telephone (41)
- Phone Line Analyzers (41)
- Telephone Line Analyzers (41)
- Phone Testers (40)
- Telephone Testers (40)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.