Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Nomex®/Kevlar®Turnout Pants, Size: XL, Fits Waist Size 42 to 44", 30" Inseam
- Item # 4NLG5
- Mfr. Model # S39 Vectra NK - Xlarge
- UNSPSC # 46181508
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # D2011
- Shipping Weight 5.37 lbs.
- Item Turnout Pants
- Size XL
- Fits Waist Size 42 to 44"
- Inseam 30"
- Color Gold
- Trim Color Lime/Silver
- Trim Width 2"
- Trim Material Scotchlite(TM) Reflective
- Material Nomex(R)/Kevlar(R)
- Lining Material Thermal
- Closure Type Hook-and-Loop/Hook and D Ring
- Pockets (2) 10 x 10 x 2" Pockets
- Standards NFPA 1971-2007, TPP 39 THL 262
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 6EFJ4MORNING PRIDE
Clearance Price $264.22 / each
Price $1,172.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.