Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Datalogging Manometer with NIST, 20 PSI
- Item # 3LYD3
- Mfr. Model # 840086C
- UNSPSC # 41103311
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.15 lbs.
- Item Portable Datalogging Manometer With NIST Certificate
- Max. Pressure 20 psi
- Accuracy +/-0.3% Full Scale at 25 Degrees C
- Display Back-Lit Dot Matrix
- Resolution 0.1" WC
- Storage Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- For Use With Measuring Low Differential Pressure in Clean Rooms, Test and Balance, Medical Equipment, HVAC, Pneumatic Systems and Computer Peripherals
- Data Storage Automatically Logs Up to 12,000 Pressure Readings with Date and Time Stamps and Downloads Them to Computer or Manually Records and Reviews 99 Readings on the Meter's Display
- Battery Type (4) AAA
- Includes Connection Hose, Battery, Hard Carrying Case, Computer Cable, Software and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.