Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Portable Data logging Manometer, 20 PSI
- Item # 3LYC8
- Mfr. Model # 840086
- UNSPSC # 41103311
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.4 lbs.
- ItemPortable Data logging Manometer
- Max. Pressure20 psi
- Accuracy+/-0.3% Full Scale at 25 Degrees C
- DisplayBack-Lit Dot Matrix
- Storage Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- For Use WithMeasuring Low Differential Pressure in Clean Rooms, Test and Balance, Medical Equipment, HVAC, Pneumatic Systems and Computer Peripherals
- Data StorageAutomatically Logs Up to 12,000 Pressure Readings with Date and Time Stamps and Downloads Them to Computer or Manually Records and Reviews 99 Readings on the Meter's Display
- Battery Type4 AAA
- IncludesConnection Hose, Battery, Hard Carrying Case, Computer Interface Cable, Software and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.