Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Steam Trap, 600 psi, 1250 Lbs/Hr, Max. Temp. 800°F
- Item # 4DXL7
- Mfr. Model # NTD600-N1B9A
- UNSPSC # 40142503
- Catalog Page # 3793
- Shipping Weight 0.9 lbs.
- Item Steam Trap
- Max. Operating PSI 600 psi
- Max. Temp. 800 Degrees F
- Body Material Stainless Steel
- Downstream PSI Range 600 psi
- Close Coupling 3/8"
- NPT Inlet 3/8"
- NPT Outlet 3/8"
- Disc Material Stainless Steel
- Pipe Configuration Straight
- Application Drains Steam Mains, Unit Heaters, Blast Coils, Heat Exchangers and For all Process Applications Requiring Removal of Condensate as Quickly as it Is Formed, Particularly When Controlled by Modulating Temperature or Pressure Control Valves
- Condensate Capacity Lbs/Hr 1250 Lbs/Hr
- End to End Length 2"
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 4DXN2NICHOLSON
Price $288.75 / each
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.