Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
3 HP, 60 gal. Vertical Splash Lubricated Tank Mounted Electric Air Compressor, CFM: 10.2
- Item # 4ME96
- Mfr. Model # 4ME96
- UNSPSC # 40151601
- Catalog Page # 3634
- Shipping Weight 257.0 lbs.
- ItemElectric Air Compressor
- Compressor TypeTank Mounted
- Number of Stages1
- Lubrication TypeSplash Lubricated
- Max. Pressure135 psi
- Free Air CFM @ Max. Pressure10.2
- Tank Size60 gal.
- Tank TypeVertical
- Compressor Package TypeBase Model
- ASME TankYes
- (F)NPT Outlet3/4"
- dBA @ 3 Feet85
- Pump RPM1050
- Pump Oil Capacity8 oz.
- On Pressure Switch Setting100
- Off Pressure Switch Setting135
- Cylinder MaterialCast Iron
- FinishPowder Coated
- ControlPressure Switch
- Motor TypeOpen Dripproof
- Overall Length23"
- Overall Width25"
- Overall Height66"
- StandardsASME, UL/CSA, California Code 462(L)(2), UL1450
- IncludesMotor Starter Not Included, Manual Drain Valve, Oil Sight Glass, Pressure Gauge, Pressure Safety Valve
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This compressor will operate at 84 dB.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
following: For the Grainger part number 4ME96; part number 2WGX7 will be the replacement pump. However, there is not a base plate or flywheel available, if repairing compressor part # 4ME96, then the flywheel can be reused.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.