Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Gas Air Compressor, 8.0 HP, 17.5 CFM Max
- Item # 2YJ61
- Mfr. Model # 2YJ61
- UNSPSC # 40151601
- Catalog Page # 3632
- Shipping Weight 333.0 lbs.
- ItemPortable Gas Air Compressor
- Number of Stages2
- Lubrication TypeSplash Lubricated
- Free Air CFM @ 90 PSI18.3
- Free Air CFM @ Max. Pressure17.5
- Max. Pressure175 psi
- Tank Size8 gal.
- Tank TypeTwin
- Engine BrandHonda
- (F)NPT Outlet3/8"
- Weight257 lb.
- Pump Oil Capacity31.1 oz.
- Engine Oil Capacity37.1 oz.
- Overall Length26"
- Overall Height31"
- Overall Width26"
- IncludesSolid Steel Axles and 3/8" Steel Frame Assembly, 14 Gauge Belt Guard and Fully Pneumatic Tires
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Sorry we do not list a Electric Start kit for that unit.
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.