Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Industrial Duty Needle Scaler Kit, 4400 Blows per Minute, 1-17/32" Stroke Length
- Item # 3AAH6
- Mfr. Model # 3AAH6
- UNSPSC # 27131507
- Catalog Page # 3548
- Shipping Weight 9.5 lbs.
- Item Needle Scaler Kit
- Duty Industrial
- Blows per Minute 4400
- Stroke Length 1-17/32"
- Average CFM @ 15 Second Run Time 3.88
- CFM @ Full Load 15.5
- Required Pressure 90 psi
- Air Inlet 1/4" NPT
- Min. Hose Size 3/8"
- Overall Length 18"
- Handle Type Straight
- Throttle Lever
- For Use With "B1/CLECO" Design Chisels
- Includes 3AAH7 Needle Scaler, (19) Needles, Flat Chisel, Moil Point Chisel, Angle Chisel and Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 3AAH7SPEEDAIRE
Price $247.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
- Automotive Maintenance Tools (1845)
- Vehicle Maintenance Tools (1845)
- Automotive Tools (1386)
- Automotive Body Repair Tools (127)
- Body Repair Tools, Auto (102)
- Vehicle Body Repair Tools (100)
- Air Scalers (25)
- Needle Scaler Air Tools (25)
- Needle Scalers (25)
- Needle Scalers, Air (25)
- Pneumatic Scalers (25)
- Scaling Air Tools (25)
- Pneumatic Needle Scalers (19)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.