Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Rotary Table, 0 to 190 Deg, 20mm Bore
- Item # 5YEP5
- Mfr. Model # 5YEP5
- UNSPSC # 31251507
- Catalog Page # 3608
- Shipping Weight 2.18 lbs.
- Item High Precision Rotary Table
- Type Rack and Pinion
- Rotation Angle (Deg.) 0 to 190
- Torque (In.-Lbs.) 22.75 in-lb/102 psi
- Bore 20mm
- Cushion Type None
- Port Size M5 x 0.8
- Maximum Pressure 145 PSI
- Operating Temp. Range 32 to 140 F
- Shaft Type Anodized Aluminum Table
- Housing Material Anodized Aluminum
- Length 142mm
- Powertrain Material Carbon Steel
- Width 70.8mm
- Height 37mm
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Cuba, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Rwanda, Sudan and Syria.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.