Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Compressor, Air, 4.0 HP
- Item # 4GB42
- Mfr. Model # 4GB42
- UNSPSC # 40151601
- Catalog Page # 3632
- Shipping Weight 86.0 lbs.
- Item Portable Gas Air Compressor
- Style Carry
- Number of Stages 1
- Lubrication Type Splash Lubricated
- HP 4.0
- Free Air CFM @ 90 PSI 4.6
- Free Air CFM @ Max. Pressure 4.0
- Max. Pressure 125 psi
- Tank Size 5 gal.
- Tank Type Side-by-Side
- Engine Brand Honda OHV GX Gas with Low Oil Shutoff
- (F)NPT Outlet 1/4"
- Pump RPM 3000
- Avg. Pump Life 2000 hr.
- Weight 76 lb.
- Pump Oil Capacity 4.0 oz.
- Engine Oil Capacity 20 oz.
- Overall Length 21-1/2"
- Overall Height 21-3/4"
- Overall Width 17-1/2"
- Includes Regulator and 2 Gauges
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.