Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electric Air Compressor, 1 Stage
- Item # 4ME97
- Mfr. Model # 4ME97
- UNSPSC # 40151601
- Catalog Page # 3634
- Shipping Weight 392.0 lbs.
- ItemElectric Air Compressor
- Compressor TypeTank Mounted
- Number of Stages1
- Lubrication TypeSplash Lubricated
- Max. Pressure140 psi
- Free Air CFM @ Max. Pressure14.2
- Tank Size60 gal.
- Tank TypeVertical
- Compressor Package TypeBase Model
- ASME TankYes
- (F)NPT Outlet3/4"
- dBA @ 3 Feet85
- Pump RPM950
- Pump Oil Capacity16 oz.
- On Pressure Switch Setting110
- Off Pressure Switch Setting140
- Cylinder MaterialCast Iron
- FinishPowder Coated
- ControlPressure Switch
- Motor TypeOpen Dripproof
- Overall Length23"
- Overall Width31"
- Overall Height71"
- StandardsASME, UL/CSA, California Code 462(L)(2), UL1450
- IncludesMotor Starter Not Included, Manual Drain Valve, Oil Sight Glass, Pressure Gauge, Pressure Safety Valve
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.