Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
2 HP, 30 gal. Horizontal Splash Lubricated Tank Mounted Electric Air Compressor, CFM: 4.9
- Item # 4B234
- Mfr. Model # 4B234
- UNSPSC # 40151601
- Catalog Page # 3634
- Shipping Weight 187.0 lbs.
- Item Electric Air Compressor
- Compressor Type Tank Mounted
- Number of Stages 1
- Lubrication Type Splash Lubricated
- HP 2
- Max. Pressure 135 psi
- Free Air CFM @ Max. Pressure 4.9
- Voltage 115/230
- Phase 1
- Amps 15.0/7.5
- Hz 60
- Tank Size 30 gal.
- Tank Type Horizontal
- Compressor Package Type Base Model
- ASME Tank Yes
- (F)NPT Outlet 1/4"
- dBA @ 3 Feet 85
- Pump RPM 875
- Pump Oil Capacity 11.5 oz.
- On Pressure Switch Setting 100
- Off Pressure Switch Setting 135
- Cylinder Material Cast Iron
- Finish Powder Coated
- Enclosure NEMA 1
- Control Pressure Switch
- Motor Type Open Dripproof
- Overall Length 40-5/8"
- Overall Width 21-5/8"
- Overall Height 38"
- Standards ASME, UL/CSA, California Code 462(L)(2), UL1450
- Includes Motor Starter Not Included, Manual Drain Valve, Oil Sight Glass, Pressure Gauge, Pressure Safety Valve
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 4B233SPEEDAIRE
Price $957.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Because instead of Grainger’s labeling the link as repair parts list, they labeled it owner’s manual – so I didn’t bother to click that link, until after the fact.
Most “owners manuals" are designed to tell the customer how to operate and when maintenance is suggested. Not parts breakdown.
Could you ask them to re-think the labeling? Thanks
This compressor has a Db Rating of 87DBA @ 1 Meter. The only way you can go quiter is a Screw type compressor but they are not this small.
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.