Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
5 HP, 60 gal. Vertical Splash Lubricated Tank Mounted Electric Air Compressor, CFM: 14.6
- Item # 3VB60
- Mfr. Model # 3VB60
- UNSPSC # 40151601
- Catalog Page # 3635
- Shipping Weight 408.0 lbs.
- Item Electric Air Compressor
- Compressor Type Tank Mounted
- Number of Stages 2
- Lubrication Type Splash Lubricated
- HP 5
- Max. Pressure 175 psi
- Free Air CFM @ Max. Pressure 14.6
- Voltage 230
- Phase 1
- Amps 22
- Hz 60
- Tank Size 60 gal.
- Tank Type Vertical
- Compressor Package Type Base Model
- ASME Tank Yes
- (F)NPT Outlet 3/4"
- dBA @ 3 Feet 83
- Pump RPM 980
- Pump Oil Capacity 38.4 oz.
- On Pressure Switch Setting 135
- Off Pressure Switch Setting 175
- Cylinder Material Cast Iron
- Finish Powder Coated
- Enclosure NEMA
- Control Pressure Switch
- Motor Type Open Dripproof
- Overall Length 31"
- Overall Width 20"
- Overall Height 78"
- Standards ASME, UL/CSA, California Code 462(L)(2), UL1450
- Includes Motor Starter Not Included, Manual Drain Valve, Oil Sight Glass, Pressure Gauge, Pressure Safety Valve
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
This Speedaire compressor is made and assembled in the USA. The pump and head is made of cast iron with stainless steel valves. Additionally, this unit has an 80/20 duty cycle.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.