Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
5 HP, 14.6, 60 gal. Vertical Splash Lubricated Tank Mounted Electric Air Compressor
- Item # 3VB60
- Mfr. Model # 3VB60
- UNSPSC # 40151601
- Catalog Page # 3635
- Shipping Weight 408.0 lbs.
- ItemElectric Air Compressor
- Compressor TypeTank Mounted
- Number of Stages2
- Lubrication TypeSplash Lubricated
- Max. Pressure175 psi
- Free Air CFM @ Max. Pressure14.6
- Tank Size60 gal.
- Tank TypeVertical
- Compressor Package TypeBase Model
- ASME TankYes
- (F)NPT Outlet3/4"
- dBA @ 3 Feet83
- Pump RPM980
- Pump Oil Capacity38.4 oz.
- On Pressure Switch Setting135
- Off Pressure Switch Setting175
- Cylinder MaterialCast Iron
- FinishPowder Coated
- ControlPressure Switch
- Motor TypeOpen Dripproof
- Overall Length31"
- Overall Width20"
- Overall Height78"
- StandardsASME, UL/CSA, California Code 462(L)(2), UL1450
- IncludesMotor Starter Not Included, Manual Drain Valve, Oil Sight Glass, Pressure Gauge, Pressure Safety Valve
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This Speedaire compressor is made and assembled in the USA. The pump and head is made of cast iron with stainless steel valves. Additionally, this unit has an 80/20 duty cycle.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.