Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Compressor Pump, 0.06 HP, 60 Hz, 120V
- Item # 26X360
- Mfr. Model # 26X360
- UNSPSC # 40151548
- Catalog Page # 3652
- Shipping Weight 10.7 lbs.
- ItemCompressor Pump
- Compressor TypeDouble Diaphragm Linear
- Full Load Amps1.1
- Inlet Size0.19" Tube
- Outlet Size0.75" Tube
- Max. PSI Cont./Int.5.8/5.8
- Free Air CFM @ 0 PSI2.41
- Free Air CFM @ 30 PSI0
- Free Air CFM @ 0 Vacuum2.41
- Free Air CFM @ 20 Vac0
- Power CordYes
- Overall Length10"
- Overall Width7"
- Overall Height7"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Air Compressors (503)
- Electric Air Compressors (425)
- Electric Compressors (425)
- Stationary Air Compressors (413)
- Oil-Less Air Compressors (171)
- Oil-Less Compressors (171)
- Portable Compressors (87)
- Portable Air Compressors (84)
- Climate Control Air Compressors (45)
- Climate Control Compressors (45)
- Diaphragm Air Compressors (37)
- Diaphragm Compressors (26)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.