Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemStationary Air Compressor/Generator
- Pump TypeTwo Stage Oil Lubricated
- Free Air CFM @ 90 PSI17
- Free Air CFM @ Max. Pressure15.7
- Max. Pressure175 psi
- Tank Size30 gal.
- Tank TypeHorizontal
- ASME TankYes
- Rated Watts2300/3500
- Max. Watts @ 120V3500
- Amps @ 120/240V15
- Number of Outlets4
- (F)NPT Outlet1/4"
- Weight445 lb.
- Run Time @ Full Load3.8 hr.
- Run Time @ 1/2 Load4 hr.
- Pump RPM864
- Engine BrandHonda
- Low Oil Shut DownYes
- Pump Oil Capacity24.7 Oz.
- Engine Oil Capacity36.8 Oz.
- Fuel Tank Capacity1.7 gal
- Full Power SwitchOn/Off
- Guard TypeSteel
- Sound Level dB80.4
- SleevesCast Iron
- Overall Length40"
- Overall Width24.5"
- Overall Height45"
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
Alternate Search Terms
- Stationary Air Compressors (370)
- Stationary Compressors (370)
- Emergency Power Generators (205)
- Engine-Driven Generators (180)
- Engine Driven Generators (178)
- Gasoline-Powered Generators (84)
- Gasoline-Powered Air Compressors (31)
- Gasoline-Powered Compressors (31)
- Compressors/Generators (9)
- Generators/Compressors (8)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.