Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemStationary Air Compressor/Generator
- Pump TypeTwo Stage Splash Lubricated
- Free Air CFM @ 90 PSI17
- Free Air CFM @ Max. Pressure15.7
- Max. Pressure175 psi
- Tank Size8 gal.
- Tank TypeTwin
- ASME TankYes
- Rated Watts2300/3500
- Max. Watts @ 120V3500
- Amps @ 120/240V15
- Number of Outlets4
- (F)NPT Outlet3/8"
- Weight360 lb.
- Run Time @ Full Load3.8 hr.
- Run Time @ 1/2 Load5.3 hr.
- Engine BrandHonda
- Starter TypeRecoil
- Low Oil Shut DownYes
- Pump Oil Capacity40.6 Oz.
- Engine Oil Capacity37.0 Oz.
- Fuel Tank Capacity1.70 gal.
- Full Power SwitchOn/Off
- Guard Type14 Gauge Steel
- Sound Level dB80.4
- SleevesCast Iron
- Overall Length45"
- Overall Width22"
- Overall Height36"
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Displaying repair parts for model: 4NB87
Alternate Search Terms
- Stationary Air Compressors (355)
- Stationary Compressors (355)
- Emergency Power Generators (232)
- Engine-Driven Generators (228)
- Engine Driven Generators (226)
- Gasoline-Powered Generators (89)
- Gasoline-Powered Air Compressors (33)
- Gasoline-Powered Compressors (31)
- Compressors/Generators (9)
- Generators/Compressors (8)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.