Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Air Gun Kit, Aluminum/Black, 120 psi
- Item # 2TEJ5
- Mfr. Model # 2TEJ5
- UNSPSC # 27131502
- Catalog Page # 3550
- Shipping Weight 1.28 lbs.
- ItemAir Gun Kit
- Body StylePistol Grip
- ColorAluminum and Black
- Body MaterialAluminum
- Inlet Size1/4" (F)NPT
- Outlet Size1/2-20" UNF
- Nozzle Length1 3/4", 2", 3 1/4"
- Max. Inlet Pressure120 psi
- Output2.9 lbF Extreme Flow, 2.67 lbF Tri-Thrust, 1.6 lb Quiet Flow
- Max. dBA99
- Air Consumption34 to 48 scfm
- Overall Length6-1/2" to 15-3/4"
- StandardsOSHA 1910.242(b); OSHA 1910.95 with Quiet Flow, Tri-Thrust Safety Nozzles
- ApplicationExtreme Flow, Quiet Flow, & Tri-Thrust
- IncludesAir Gun, 6" Ext, Quiet Flow, Extreme Flow and Tri-Thrust Safety Nozzles, Chip Shield
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.