Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Stainless Steel Air Cylinder, 2" Bore Dia., 2" Stroke
- Item # 5YCU8
- Mfr. Model # 5YCU8
- UNSPSC # 27131701
- Catalog Page # 3604
- Catalog Group # D8419
- Shipping Weight 2.04 lbs.
- Item Air Cylinder
- Single Acting/Double Acting Double Acting
- Cylinder Type Compact
- Bore Dia. 2"
- Stroke 2"
- Mount Basic
- Port Size 1/8" NPT
- Features Switch Ready, No Cushion
- Max. Pressure 200 psi
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- Overall Length 3.955"
- Max. Load 628 lb.
- Piston Material Aluminum
- Body Material Stainless Steel
- Finish Silver
- End Cap Material Aluminum
- Piston Rod Material Stainless Steel
- Magnetic Piston No
- Tie Rod Material Stainless Steel
- Tube Material Stainless Steel
- Rod Dia. 3/4"
- Rod Thread Size 1/2"-20 Female
- Rod Thread Length 0.70"
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 5VMR1SPEEDAIRE
Price $251.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.