Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemAir Cylinder
- Single Acting/Double ActingDouble Acting
- Cylinder TypeRound
- Bore Dia.1-1/2"
- MountDouble End
- Port Size1/8" NPT
- Max. Pressure250 psi
- Cushion TypeNone
- Temp. Range40 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Overall Length15-1/4"
- Piston MaterialMagnetic
- Body MaterialStainless Steel
- FinishHard Coat Anodized
- End Cap MaterialAluminum
- Piston Rod MaterialChrome Plated Carbon Steel
- Magnetic PistonYes
- Tie Rod MaterialN
- Tube MaterialStainless Steel
- Nose Mount Thread3/4"-16 UNF
- Rod Dia.0.440"
- Rod Thread Size7/16"-20 UNF
- Rod Thread Length3/4"
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Cuba, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Rwanda, Sudan and Syria.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.