Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Stainless Steel Air Cylinder, 2" Bore Dia., 7" Stroke
- Item # 5TGF5
- Mfr. Model # 5TGF5
- UNSPSC # 27131701
- Catalog Page # 3188
- Shipping Weight 2.43 lbs.
- Item Air Cylinder
- Single Acting/Double Acting Double Acting
- Cylinder Type Round
- Bore Dia. 2"
- Stroke 7"
- Mount Nose
- Port Size 1/4" NPT
- Features Switched
- Max. Pressure 250 psi
- Cushion Type None
- Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Overall Length 12.57"
- Piston Material Magnetic
- Body Material Stainless Steel
- Finish Hard Coat Anodized
- End Cap Material Aluminum
- Piston Rod Material Chrome Plated Carbon Steel
- Magnetic Piston Yes
- Tie Rod Material N
- Tube Material Stainless Steel
- Nose Mount Thread 1-1/4"-12 UNF
- Rod Dia. 0.620"
- Rod Thread Size 1/2"-20 UNF
- Rod Thread Length 0.88"
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Cuba, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Rwanda, Sudan and Syria.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.