Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Leak Detection Kit
- Item # 5LA40
- Mfr. Model # OPK-50EZ/E
- UNSPSC # 41111809
- Catalog Page # 4198
- Shipping Weight 2.65 lbs.
- ItemRefrigerant Leak Detection Kit
- TypeHigh Intensity Blue LED
- Powered By3 AA Batteries
- Dye IncludedUniversal
- Typical ApplicationSmall and Medium Refrigeration Systems, Residential
- IncludesNo. 5LA42 OPTIMAX Jr.(TM) Battery-Powered LED Flashlight, Dye Injector, (2) 5LA38 Dye Cartridges, Fluorescence-Enhancing Glasses, 8 Oz. Bottle of Dye Cleaner, Carrying Case, Batteries, and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- Package Quantity1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Leakage Testers (102)
- Leak Detectors (95)
- Leak Detection Dyes (94)
- Leak Detector Dyes (94)
- Refrigerant Leak Detectors (86)
- Gas Leak Detectors (71)
- Refrigerant Fluorescent Additives (46)
- Refrigeration Testers (45)
- Air Conditioner Testers (42)
- Halogen Flashlights (35)
- UV Flashlights (34)
- Leak Detector Flashlights (33)
- Halogen Leak Detectors (31)
- Ultraviolet Flashlights (29)
- Fluorescent Leak Detectors (28)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.