Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemRefrigerant Leak Detection Kit
- TypeBlue LED
- Powered ByRechargeable NiMH Battery Pack
- Dye IncludedYes
- Typical ApplicationLocate Refrigerant Leaks In Air Conditioning And Refrigeration Systems
- IncludesOPTIMAX 3000 Cordless Rechargeable Leak Detection Flashlight, BigEZ Dye Injection System, BEZ-4E/CS Dye Cartridge, AC Smart Charger, Car Charger, UVS-40 Glasses, CR-800 GLO-AWAY Dye Cleaner, Drip Plugs, Medium Carrying Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- Package Quantity1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Leak Detectors (87)
- Leakage Testers (87)
- Refrigerant Leak Detectors (74)
- Gas Leak Detectors (64)
- Refrigeration Testers (41)
- Air Conditioner Testers (37)
- Halogen Leak Detectors (27)
- Leak Detector Flashlights (27)
- UV Flashlights (26)
- Ultraviolet Flashlights (25)
- Fluorescent Leak Detectors (20)
- Dye Penetrant Cleaners (19)
- HVAC Flashlights (17)
- Halogen Leak Testers (15)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.