Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hydraulic Leak Kit, LED
- Item # 39D693
- Mfr. Model # ALK-365
- UNSPSC # 41111809
- Catalog Page # 3524
- Shipping Weight 5.6 lbs.
- ItemHydraulic Oil Leak Detection Kit
- Dye IncludedY
- Typical ApplicationAviation Fluid Systems
- IncludesOPX-365 OPTIMAX(TM) 365 UV LED Flashlight, AD-8609-0008 Aero-Brite(TM) Dye for Aircraft Fluid Systems, Holster, UVS-30 UV-Absorbing Glasses, GLO-AWAY Dye Cleaner
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- Package Quantity1
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Leakage Testers (105)
- Leak Detectors (101)
- Refrigerant Leak Detectors (91)
- Gas Leak Detectors (70)
- Refrigeration Testers (44)
- Air Conditioner Testers (41)
- UV Flashlights (37)
- Leak Detector Flashlights (35)
- Halogen Leak Detectors (31)
- Ultraviolet Flashlights (31)
- Fluorescent Leak Detectors (28)
- Dye Penetrant Cleaners (27)
- HVAC Flashlights (24)
- Halogen Leak Testers (19)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.