Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fluorescent Dye Injector Kit
- Item # 5LA37
- Mfr. Model # EZ-100/ECS
- UNSPSC # 41115715
- Catalog Page # 4198
- Shipping Weight 1.05 lbs.
- Item Fluorescent Dye Injector Kit
- Typical Application Small and Medium Size AC&R Systems
- Amount of Oil in System Up to 4 gal.
- Amount of Refrigerant Up to 50 lbs.
- Dye Type Universal/POE
- Type of Compressor Oil POE, Alkylbenzene, or Mineral
- Includes (2) 5LA38 Dye Cartridges, Hose, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Leakage Testers (105)
- Leak Detectors (101)
- Leak Detection Dyes (99)
- Leak Detector Dyes (99)
- Refrigerant Leak Detectors (92)
- Fluorescent Additives (53)
- Refrigerant Fluorescent Additives (50)
- Fluorescent Leak Detectors (28)
- Leak Detection Capsules (10)
- Leak Detector Capsules (10)
- Leak Detector Dye Injectors (6)
- Dye Injectors (4)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.