Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemOutdoor Color Camera
- TypeIR Bullet
- Length (In.)4-1/2
- Width (In.)2
- Height (In.)2
- Focal Length (mm)4.0
- Min. Light Level (Lux)0.0 IR On, 0.001 IR Off
- Line Resolution650
- Power Supply12VDC Included
- Power Consumption90mA LEDs Off, 160mA LEDs On
- MountWall, Ceiling, Surface
- S/N Ratio (dB)More Than 52dB
- Scanning2:1 Interlace
- Pixels976(H) x 494(V)
- Illumination12 IR LEDs @ 60 ft.
- IncludesSunshield, Mounting Bracket, and Power Supply
- For Use WithWaterproof Bullet Camera, CCTV, Color, Wide Angle Lens, Voltage 12VDC, Length 3 In, Width 2 In, Height 2 In, Focal Length 4.0 mm, Minimum Light Level 0.0 Lux, Line Resolution 420, 12VDC Included, Power Consumption 130mA @ 12VDC LEDs Off, 230mA @ 12VDC LEDs On, Ceiling, Surface, or Wall Mount, 16 Infrared LEDs Illuminate to 40 Ft
- Day/Night CapableDay/Night
- Exposure Conditions-4 to 122 Degrees F/ 20% to 90% RH
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.