Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Outdoor Color Camera, IR Bullet
- Item # 22A914
- Mfr. Model # VL7038IRVF
- UNSPSC # 46171610
- Catalog Page # 2767
- Shipping Weight 3.9 lbs.
- ItemOutdoor Color Camera
- TypeIR Bullet
- LensAuto Iris Varifocal
- Length (In.)11-1/2
- Width (In.)5-3/8
- Height (In.)3-1/4
- Focal Length (mm)2.8 to 12
- Min. Light Level (Lux)CDS Off: 0.15, CDS On 0.00003
- Line Resolution600
- Power SupplyNot Included, Use 6LU84
- Power Consumption12VDC 220mA(CDS off)--700mA(CDS on) Heater on adjust:220-700mA, 24VAC 150mA(CDS off)--450mA(CDS off) Heater on adjust: 170-450mA
- MountWall, Ceiling, Surface
- S/N Ratio (dB)More Than 52dB
- Scanning2:1 Interlace
- Pixels811(H) x 508(V)
- Luminance Factor1 lux/0 lux IR on
- Illumination63 IR LEDs @ 131 ft.
- IncludesSunshield and 2-Way Pivot Mounting
- Day/Night CapableDay/Night
- Exposure Conditions14 to 122 Degrees F/95% RH
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.