Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemOutdoor Color Camera
- TypeIR Bullet
- Length (In.)3-5/8
- Width (In.)2-3/4
- Height (In.)2-3/4
- Focal Length (mm)4.3
- Min. Light Level (Lux)0.0 IR On, 0.1 IR Off
- Line Resolution600
- Power SupplyNot Included, Use 6LU85
- Power Consumption120mA LED Off, 420mA LED On
- MountCeiling, Surface, or Wall
- S/N Ratio (dB)More Than 48dB
- Scanning2:1 Interlace
- Pixels768(H) x 494(V)
- Illumination20 IR LEDs @ 65 ft.
- IncludesSunshield, Stainless Steel Mount with Hardware, and DC Power Pigtail
- For Use WithIndoor Or Outdoor Applications, In Extremely Low Light Conditions
- Day/Night CapableDay/Night
- Exposure Conditions14 to 120 Degrees F
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.